Working for Xyla Digital Therapies
Xyla Digital Therapies offers flexible work opportunities for registered, qualified clinicians. We’ll give you the autonomy and freedom to work from home while delivering the best care for your patients. You’ll also have the opportunity to work outside core hours, manage your own diary and focus on your specific area of expertise.
We’re looking for clinicians with a passion for digital delivery to join our growing clinical network of CBT therapists, psychological wellbeing practitioners (PWPs), IAPT counsellors, EMDR, IPT and DIT therapists. Our clinicians uphold the highest levels of clinical quality and patient care.
What we offer:
- Flexible working patterns between 7am –11pm, 7 days a week
- Ability to work from home
- Control over your own diary
- Competitive rates of pay
- Choice of pay options
- Pension contributions
- Free and frequent supervision as well as case management
- Highly supportive clinical and administration teams
- Free, ongoing continual professional development (CPD) and clinical skills
- Guarantee of desired caseload volume across all modalities
- Therapist of the month rewards
- Opportunity to work across multiple services to gain extra skills
I’m interested, what’s next?
- Apply via one of our current job openings above
- Once approved by our clinical team, you’ll complete our online compliance process
- Undertake our digital induction
- You’ll then be allocated your first patients to support
We aim to get you up and running as soon as possible, so please be ready with your documentation.
“The remote and autonomous nature of working with Xyla Digital Therapies gives you, as a clinician, so much flexibility regarding how you deliver therapy. This is so valuable, especially in the current climate. As an organisation, I would say they have the patients, clinicians and referring services at the heart of their work. Xyla have been nothing but consistent and collaborative in the implementation of their clinical service.”
– Carly, CBT Therapist
“The recruitment team went the extra mile to ensure the process was smooth, and I felt supported with any issues I had. I think it’s the best onboarding experience I have ever had in 14 years of employment.”
– Leoni, Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
“I enjoy working with Xyla Digital Therapies; I have a strong working relationship with my colleagues and the role enables me to have a good work/life balance which is important for my own wellbeing.”
– Tracy, Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner