Exceptional online therapy through IAPT
Get the help you need for restoring your mental health or working through your challenges, with compassionate online therapy from Xyla Digital Therapies.
An online therapy platform that puts your needs first
At Xyla Digital Therapies, We work closely with the NHS, private healthcare brands and higher education providers to bring you an extensive range of pioneering talking therapies. With a network of over 2,500 highly qualified clinicians available to connect with you remotely, we’ll help you access a superior level of support whenever you need it, no matter where you are.
We are committed to putting you and your needs first. This means giving you accessibility and flexibility in the mental health support we offer. When you sign up for online counselling with Xyla Digital Therapies, you can expect the following benefits:
- An easy-to-access online platform
- Sessions delivered from Monday to Sunday, 365 days a year
- Flexibility and choice in session times, with appointments available between 7am and 11pm
- Access to therapy sessions via a range of platforms to suit you, including secure video, online audio, telephone and text
- A wide range of professionals from around the world, with therapy sessions delivered in over 45 languages
A network of highly-trained, experienced mental health clinicians
We are proud to work with a wide range of highly-skilled clinicians, who are dedicated to helping you address and overcome the challenges you’re facing.
With a warm and personal approach, our therapists have a proven track record of delivering exceptional support and compassionate care. They will expertly help you to work through your challenges and the symptoms you are experiencing, while upholding the highest levels of confidentiality.
“My therapist knew exactly how to pitch the session depending on my survey results which allowed her to offer insightful strategies. Knowing that she had a great depth of knowledge gave me confidence that I could move on. After my sessions I always felt so much better and she has helped enormously with my recovery – I cannot thank her enough. The reassurances that she gave me week in and week out has helped me to put issues in perspective and to value my own feelings.”
“I was surprised at how quickly my CBT sessions were organised through Xyla Digital Therapies.
My therapist helped me a great deal with overcoming some of my issues; he put me at ease to speak about things that normally make me feel uncomfortable and he shared some great resources I’ll use in the future too. I’m really glad I got the chance to use this service and can’t recommend it enough to anyone who is struggling.”
“I would not have been able to move on with my life without the help of Xyla Digital Therapies. My therapist explained everything carefully and thoughtfully and she kept making sure that I was ok. I will always be grateful for this help during such a difficult period of my life.”
How to access online therapy through IAPT
We can help you to access therapy through our platform and start enjoying the benefits of better wellbeing.
You can request a referral for online counselling from your local IAPT service. We’ve outlined the steps to follow here:
- Begin by locating your local Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) service.
- Follow the link provided to reach the dedicated website for that service – if there is no link, find the service’s contact details in the relevant tab.
- Locate the self-referral form on the website and complete as many details as possible to access the specific support you need. This usually includes information such as your NHS number, GP address and details of the mental health challenges you’re experiencing.
- Someone from that service will then get in touch with you to talk through your next steps.
For students seeking therapy, please get in touch with your institution’s mental health service.
What we do at Xyla Digital Therapies
At Xyla Digital Therapies, we specialise in a wide range of therapeutic methods, which you can explore in more detail below.
Please note that our services are not intended for those in an emergency. If you urgently need medical help or advice for something that isn’t a life-threatening situation, call 111. If you or anyone else is in immediate danger or harm call 999. Alternatively, you can call the Samaritans 24 hours a day on 116 123.